SPIN’s 4th Annual 5K Run/Walk/Roll to Support Children with Autism
SPIN’s 4th Annual 5K Run/Walk/Roll to Support Services to Children with Autism
MEDIA CONTACT: Adam Hymans – 215.796.7759, email@example.com
SPIN Inc, a 45-year leader in the support of children and adults with autism and intellectual disabilities, will hold its 4th Annual SPIN Possibilities in the Park 5K Run/Walk/Roll at the Drummond Road Industrial Park in Northeast Philadelphia. SPIN is one of only two organizations in Philadelphia designated an official Autism Center for Excellence, providing a full range of innovative services to children, adolescents, and their families. The 5K is a family-friendly event open to people of all abilities and includes music, games, and gourmet food trucks. The proceeds from individual and team participants will allow SPIN to serve more families. Aetna, Philadelphia Federal Credit Union, and Colonial Nissan are the official sponsors.
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
10501 Drummond Road, Philadelphia, PA 19154 (Northeast Philadelphia)
- Kathy Brown-McHale, President and CEO of SPIN, Inc.
- SPIN employees at all levels of the organization
- Individuals with autism, intellectual and physical disabilities; family members and support staff
- Community participants and career runners
VISUALS / PHOTO OPPS:
- Brightly clad mixture of runners, walkers, and wheelchair rollers; children, adults, and seniors
- Colorful signage, balloon arches, giant digital clock
- Family Games; cheerful expressions